How to update premium add-on manually
If you're unable to install an update through the dashboard for some reason, you can always update the plugin manually. Basically, the process consists of deletion of outdated plugin version and installation of updated version. Please follow the steps below:
- Log in to the dashboard of your site and navigate to Dashboard - Plugins;
- Deactivate and delete add-on that you want to update;
- Download updated version of add-on (using the link from email);
- Navigate to Dashboard - Plugins - Add New - Upload Plugin;
- Choose downloaded zip-file and click Install Now button;
- Click on Activate Plugin button after installation process.
Haven't received an email with download link? Visit Restore purchase page.
Other questions? Contact Us.